Ohio State University: Ohio History Center, 800 E. 17th Ave., Columbus Ohio, 43211. (to be confirmed).
Ohio Memory Home: “Photograph showing a printing press and high wheel bicycle from the Ohio State Archaeological and Historical Society on display at Page Hall, 1908. Formed in 1885 as the Ohio State Archaeological and Historical Society, the organization eventually became known as the Ohio Historical Society and is now called the Ohio History Connection. Originally the society’s collections were held at the Ohio Statehouse in downtown Columbus, but in 1894, they were moved to Orton Hall on the Ohio State campus. The organization and its museum remained on campus, housed first in Page Hall and then in Sullivant Hall, until 1970, when they moved to their present location adjacent to the Ohio State Fairgrounds.”